Make the pain go away
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic now in Dubai!
The Atlas Orthogonal (AO) Program is a revolutionary Advanced American Technology in chiropractic upper cervical techniques used to find and correct misalignment of the first vertebrae of the spine, the atlas bone. This procedure is based on scientific and biomechanical principles. The premise behind AO is that the first bone – the atlas – is central to the alignment of the remainder of the column.
AO is safe, painless, effective and non invasive.
- Neck pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neurological conditions/Sciatica
- Shoulder, arm and hand pain
- Hip, Knee, ankle and foot pain
- TMJ disorder
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Muscle, tendon and ligament pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Auto accident injuries (whiplash)
- Herniated discs
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sinus problem
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Bell’s Palsy
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Horner’s Syndrome
- Meniere’s disease
The causes of musculoskeletal pain are varied. Muscle tissue can be damaged by the wear and tear of daily activities. Nervous system compression ex: disc compression can cause numbness, radiating pain and system dysfunction. Trauma to an area (jerking movements, auto accidents, falls, fractures, sprains, dislocations, and direct blows to the muscle) also can cause musculoskeletal pain. Other causes of pain include postural strain, repetitive movements, overuse, and prolonged immobilization. Changes in posture or poor body mechanics may bring about spinal alignment problems and muscle shortening, therefore causing other muscles to be misused and become painful.
Dr. Tod Cahill is the Director of the Musculoskeletal Department and works closely with his Physiotherapy Team; Together they take care of all issues related to muscle, ligament, and tendon, bones and nerves. The Specialists treat the patient to recover from an injury or disorder, but also educate and assist in preventing reoccurring incidence.
- Shockwave and High Intensity Laser
- Ergonomics: seated position at work, while driving
- SpineCor brace
- Electric stimulation (TENS & EMS)
- Bio-mechanics education of your back, hip, knee and feet incl. gait analyst
- Decompression/Traction therapy
- IASTM Technique (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)