Professional touch that heals
Primarily to cover your needs in the field of acute abdominal problems and wound care of various types, we have opened the General Surgery department, bringing to the clinic one of the proven experts in this medical field.
Abdominal pain and all related problems are the most common emergencies requiring surgery. Thanks to the laparoscopic or minimally invasive surgery (also known as “keyhole surgery”), patients can now have treatments that are less scarring, providing a shorter recovery time and improved outcomes. Most abdominal operations, including bowel pathologies removal and hernia repair, can now be carried out laparoscopically.
Within this department, our highly experienced surgeons can take professional care of any wounds: skin lesions, ulcers, minor trauma management…
- Skin lesion excision
- Vascular and diabetic ulcers
- Wound repair and Minor trauma management (burns, accidents, etc.)
- Acute abdominal pain
- Inguinal and umbilical hernias
- Anal and perianal pathologies (hemorrhoids, fissure, fistula, abscess, pilonidal cyst, etc.)
- Gallbladder and stomach disorders (gallstones, gastritis, etc.)
- Bowel pathologies (appendicitis, diverticular disease, etc.)
- Breast disorders
- Health check-up