Complementary Medicine (T&CM)
Tap into the root of your health problem
Complementary medicine is a specialty field of medical care and a term which emphasizes the integration of complementary therapies and conventional treatments. It represents fast, painless, noninvasive, and precise diagnostics of full organism and organ dysfunction.
This type of medicine encompasses a variety of therapies, ranging from ancient practices like acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to more modern techniques like Bioresonance therapy.
Al Das Medical Clinic is providing holistic diagnosis and therapy using frequencies of wavelengths from cells within the body to provide information about your overall health, without excluding conventional medicine.
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese healing technique that involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points on the body. These points, known as acupoints, are believed to be connected to energy pathways known as meridians. By stimulating these points, acupuncture is thought to promote the flow of Qi (pronounced “chee”), or vital energy, throughout the body. This can help to alleviate pain, reduce stress, and improve overall health and well-being.
TCM is a comprehensive system of health care that has been practiced in China for over 2,000 years. Officially recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), it encompasses a range of practices, including acupuncture, herbal medicine, dietary therapy, exercise, and is based on the concept of Qi. According to TCM, Qi is the vital energy that flows through the body, and its balance and flow are essential for maintaining health. Our TCM practitioners aim to restore balance and harmony to the body by treating the root cause of illness rather than just the symptoms.
Bioresonance therapy is a modern technique which uses electromagnetic frequencies to detect and treat imbalances in the body. It is based on the principle that every cell in the body has its own unique electromagnetic signature, and these signatures can be used to identify and correct imbalances. Bioresonance therapy involves a device which emits electromagnetic frequencies to detect and correct imbalances in the organs. It is used to treat a range of conditions, including allergies, chronic pain, digestive disorders, etc.
Who is integrative medicine for?
- Anyone who wishes to improve their psycho-physical condition;
- When classical medicine does not provide satisfactory results;
- For those who want to improve and speed up healing by using both medicines;
- For those who want to improve their health related to family anamnesis and the possibility of preventing future disease states due to the stress which follows a modern way of life (electro smog, genopathy, radiation from mobile phones, computers, air pollution, food additives, many intolerances which are not detected by classic medical examinations…).
Many patients can benefit from integrative approaches, including people with chronic or complex medical conditions, with significant results in treating:
- Digestive problems
- Skin problems
- Hormonal imbalances
- Food intolerances…
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Transplanted organs in the first year
- Pregnant women in the first trimester of pregnancy
- Acute bleeding
- Patients with implanted metal devices or parts (consult a doctor of complementary medicine)
- Acute mental disorders such as schizophrenia
Our integrative practitioners have undergone professional training, which is focused on safe, evidence-based integrative therapies. Surely, they will do all in their power to help you tap into the root of your health problems and restore harmony, instead of providing a cover up for symptoms caused by a disease.