We proudly present you Viveve – a single treatment to resolve vaginal laxity, incontinence, and dryness.
Your vagina’s elasticity is affected by two things: age and childbirth. Even though there are several ways to improve your current condition, Viveve is the only clinically proven single treatment approach to vaginal introital tightening.
Vaginal laxity is a condition resulting from the traumatic overstretching and “loosening” of the tissue at the vaginal introitus during childbirth.
Also, like other body tissues, the skin and muscles in your vagina weaken and lose elasticity with age. Aging in the vaginal area can lead to many problems for women that disrupt their daily lives and affect their intimate relationships.
Signs of aging can include:
- Pain or discomfort (burning or itching)
- Decreased lubrication
- Loss of sexual function
- Vaginal laxity or atrophy
- Inability to orgasm or decreased orgasm
- Urinary incontinence (leakage)
- Overactive bladder (frequency)
Trauma to the introital tissues may lead to a persistent decrease in genital sensation which can cause:
- Reduction in sexual satisfaction
- Change in relationship with your sexual partner
- Negative impact on the overall quality of life
Viveve is a 30-minute treatment that can lead to significant enhancement of a woman’s sexual sensation and satisfaction. It is a painless, non-surgical procedure that requires no downtime.
By using clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF), Viveve uniformly delivers gentle volumetric heating while simultaneously cooling delicate surface tissue. This unique technology stimulates the body’s natural collagen to give soft tissue in the vagina a more youthful tone and resiliency.
- Improve vaginal laxity (looseness or overstretched vaginal wall)
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Improve stress urinary incontinence (in a feasibility study)
- Increase orgasm
- Increase arousal
Preclinical studies demonstrated subclinical safety, and two clinical studies in the US and Japan demonstrated safety and efficacy.
- 30 minutes, in-office
- Non-surgical, non-ablative
- No pain, no anesthesia, no downtime
- No visual signs of treatment
- Safe & effective